The Trustee requires the following documents ten (10) days prior to your §341 Meeting:
- A picture of your social security card.
- A picture of your driver’s license or other government identification with your picture.
- The last two (2) years personal federal income tax returns.
- Bank statements for the past three (3) months from the day of filing on all bank accounts where you are an owner/signor.
- A printout from your bank account reflecting the balance in your account(s) on the day of filing.
- The declaration page of any and all life insurance policies.
- A copy of the vehicle registration and loan balance on any vehicle you have an ownership interest in.
- The most recent statement on any IRA, 401(k), or retirement account you have an ownership interest in.
- A completed §341 Written Questionnaire signed by the debtor(s) – This form can be found under the Forms tab.
- A completed Domestic Support Obligation form (if applicable) – This form can be found under the Forms tab.
- A pro se debtor questionnaire (if applicable) – This form can be found under the Forms tab.
All attorneys must upload their client’s documents to the Trustee’s document portal via Blue Stylus.com. Remember to use the same email account with which you filed your case with the Court.
If you are a Pro Se debtor, please mail the required documents to: Robert C. Furr, Trustee, 2255 Glades Road, Suite 301E, Boca Raton, FL 33431.